Parent Hub is the main system we use to communicate with parents/carers and the easiest way for you to
keep up-to-date with everything that is happening in school.
Parent Hub is FREE for parents to download and use and very easy to set up.
1. Using your phone download the Parent Hub app from your app store.
2. This is the app symbol you are looking for:
3. Tap ‘Add a School and enter @BuxtonJuniors
4. Then click on the ‘schools’ tab (in the bottom right hand corner) and select ‘add your children’ then
follow the steps to verify that you are a parent.
(You can only do this once your child is on our roll.)
5. Add the Year channel(s) relevant to your child/ren.