Allocation for 2013/2014 £48300 (April-March)
This is the fourth year in which schools have had access to Pupil Premium Funding.
The allocation is generated by the number of children who have free school meals and should be targeted at improving the provision for those pupils from families on a low income. This can be achieved, for example, through targeted teacher time, TA support and resources.
Below are some ways in which this year’s Pupil Premium is being spent:
- Additional Teaching Assistant support for pupils in basic skills- reading, writing and maths.
- Teaching Assistant for nurture provision
- Contribution to Wider Opportunities for ukulele lessons for all Y4 pupils
- Subsidising Y6 residential visit
- Additional Teacher Support